Effective Delegation SkillsInternational Education and Career Council
Price on request
In this delegation teaching program the candidate will study effectual delegation skill as part of incentive skills development. The candidate will experience insights into the merits by means of delegation suitably and developing skills in a team during the usage of effectual delegation.
For people who are seeking to get better their time-management and output by delegating to their group. Fine delegation skill is essential for managers at all stages in business.
The main aim of this program is to allow managers to know the ways of delegation tasks can benefit them and to learn the skills and knowledge they require in order to delegate effectively.
The main contents of the program are as follows:
• The meaning of Delegation
• Reasons for not delegating
• The advantages of delegation
• The effects of fine delegation
• Important points for effectual delegation
• The art of delegation
• A check-list for effectual delegation
Modes of Teaching
• Mentor presentations and input
• Mini group activities and discussion
• Work-book with supportive instructions, methods and spaces for individual notes