Effective Performance AppraisalsInternational Education and Career Council
Price on request
Learning the skills required for performing effectual presentation appraisal for assessment of the worker or staff based in this interactive in house presentation assessment teaching program covering appraisal skill and techniques, with illustrations of superior practice.
This program is mainly meant for those leaders who are well trained, managers and supervisors who have a liability for conducting presentation appraisals and supervising the presentation appraisal procedure for their reporting group members.
The aim of the program is as follows:
• To offer the candidates with the information, skill and confidence to be capable to take on effectual performance appraisal deliberations with their employees or group members.
• To facilitate candidates to get better the presentation of employees in the course of the performance management procedure.
The main contents of the program are as follows:
• Presentation management procedure.
• Preparation for the evaluation discussions
• Structuring and styles of effectual performing appraisal
• Listen and question methods
• Give and receive feedback
• Set-up performance objectives
• Identify studying and developing requirements of the worker
Ways of Teaching:
• Mentor presentations and facilities
• Group discussions
• Short case studies
• Mini group exercise
• Practice session