Embedded C CourseOasis Technologies Pvt. Ltd
Price on request
A) Basics to Processor Structure
1. 8/16/32 bit Structure, R.I.S.C and C.I.S.C
2. Selection of a Structure for an embedded application
B) thirty two bit R.I.S.C structure programming model
1. Instruction set and Assembly language programming.
2. Projects and exercises (1 and 2)
C) Basics of Embedded C.
1. Data sorts & alignment.
2. Indian-ness & Byte ordering
3. Passing of Parameter
4. Procedure call & return.
5. Mixed C & Assembly language programming.
6. Assignment & exercise. (3a)
D) Embedded method programming in C
1. Assignment and exercise (3b)
E) Exception handling in C
1. Exception sorts with reference to A.R.M structure
2. Timer Interrupt
3. Assignments & Exercises (4)
F) C lan guage optimization methods
1. How to identify performance issues
2. How to identify the bottleneck in the software/firmware.
3. How to write effective C for embedded system
4. Assignments & Exercises (5, 6)
Assignments & Exercises.
1. How to develop environment, Debugger, Make file, Linker script file, Map file, Binutils.
2. Assembly language instruction execution.
3. Embedded C programming.
Calling the assembly functions from C & vice versa.
2. Memory mapping I/O, GPIO, LED, ADC Programming.
4. Vector Interrupt controller
Handling of Exception: Timer interrupt.
5. Optimization methods
1. How to use Switch case, Loop unrolling, selection among the different loops.
2. How to deal with data alignment problems, Cache consideration (with the use of cache for optimal use, & avoid it in Memory mapping)
3. Pipeline consideration (how to avoid stalls by re-arranging the code)
6. Considering for executing from ROM and RAM.