Frequent Asked Questions
· What are the objectives of this course?
Nandi Venkateshwara Institute of Technology objective doesnot end after finishing course.They provide: 100% placements for their all courses Tie-up with Product and Service IT companies 24X7 placement assistance Assistance being provided at email@example.com Tie up with major hardware, networking and Software companies
BE/B.Tech in ECE/EEE/EIE/Electronics/Biomedical/CSE/IT/ MSc (Electronics/Instrumentation, CS, Physics with specialization in Electronics) M.Tech in Electronics/CSE/IT/Mechatronics
What you'll learn on the course
Teachers and trainers (1)
- Module 1: Welcome and introduction to course and staff
- Module 2: Fundamental concepts
- Numbers, Computers, and the ARM Cortex M processor
- Lab 2. Run existing project on LaunchPad with switch input and LED output.
- Module 3: Electronics
- Resistors, Voltage, Current and Ohm’s Law
- Module 4: Digital Logic
- Transistors, flip flops and logic functions
- Lab 4. Debug a system with two inputs and two outputs.
- Module 5: Introduction to C programming
- Lab 5. Write a C function and perform input/output.
- Module 6: Microcontroller Input/Output
- Lab 6. Write C software that inputs from a switch and toggles an LED output.
- Module 7: Design and Development Process
- Lab 7. Write C functions that inputs from a switch and outputs to two LEDs, which is a simulated pacemaker.
- Module 8: Interfacing Switches and LEDs
- Lab 8. Interface an external switch and LED and write input/output software.
- Module 9: Arrays and Functional Debugging
- Lab 9. Write C functions using array data structures that collect/debug your system.
- Module 10: Finite State Machines
- Lab 10. Interface 3 switches and 6 LEDs and create a traffic light finite state machine.
- Module 11: UART - The Serial Interface, I/O Synchronization
- Lab 11. Write C functions that output decimal and fixed-point numbers to serial port.
- Module 12: Interrupts
- Lab 12. Design and test a guitar tuner, producing a 440 Hz tone.
- Module 13: DAC and Sound
- Lab 13. Design and test a digital piano, with 4 inputs, digital to analog conversion, and sound.
- Module 14: ADC and Data Acquisition
- Lab 14. Design and test a position measurement, with analog to digital conversion and calibrated output.
- Module 15: Systems Approach to Game Design
- Lab 15. Design and test a hand-held video game, which integrates all components from previous labs.
- This lab will not be graded, but we will provide a way for you to upload your source to a server and download code from other students to study and to play.
- Module 16: Wireless Communication and the Internet of Things
- Lab 16. Connect a CC3100 booster pack to the LaunchPad and communicate with an access point.
- This lab will not be graded, but we will provide a way for you communicate with a class server.