EMS ISO 14001:2004 ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS (EMS) AUDITOR / LEAD AUDITOR TRAINING COURSESGS India Private Limited
Price on request
The program main target is to provide candidates with knowledge & skills necessary to carry out audits of management systems against ISO 14001:2004 EMS according to ISO 19011.
After completing this program, candidates will:
* Meet ISO 14001:2004 Environmental Managements System Standard, which includes the principle, procedures, techniques used for the evaluation of aspects, impact, risk and importance.
* Understanding the background of ISO 14001:2004, which includes the criteria for environmental legislation.
* Describe the purposes, contents & interrelationships of ISO 14000 family of Standards.
* Interpreting needs of ISO 14001 in the circumstances of an audit.
* Planning & conducting an audit in accordance with ISO 19011.
* Reporting of audits to add value to the organization.
This program copes with the training requirements for certification as an IRCA auditor quality management system and features interactive sessions, workshops and role-play exercise. Candidates are required to understand, apply and carry out the ISO 14000 family standard