EMS ISO 14001:2004 INTERNAL AUDITOR COURSESGS India Private Limited
Price on request
A useful tool for management, internal audits provide documentary information about the status of processes, systems and production. In a business that is aware of the value of the environment, internal audits can assist identify the need to improve and develop action programs.
After complete this program candidates will:
* Get information of ISO 14001: 2004 standards.
* Understand Environmental Management Definitions, Concepts, and Guidelines
* Understand the Requirements of ISO 14001:2004 standard
* Prepare and present effective reports
* Be able to evaluate the significance of audit findings, develop and implement corrective action programs.
* Have the means to make further improvements in their environmental management systems.
* Understand the roles and responsibilities of the auditor
* Conduct all phases of an internal audit
This Two day program comprises of:
Ist day knowledge of ISO 14001:2004 requirement and implementation
IInd day Conducting of Internal Audits
The program is made for increase knowledge of auditing techniques using examples, interactive classes, candidates will develop practical ability, develop evaluation and communication, improve reporting skills and the ability to increase the application corrective action program.
* Concept and need of Environment Protection.
* Interpretation of ISO 14001:2004 requirements
* Various global initiatives w.r.t. Environment Protection.
* Detailed Discussion and explanation of entire standard.
* ISO 14001:2004 Audit
* Important Areas to be focused during Implementation
* Linkage of all clauses to existing departments of organization