Engine room simulator course - operational levelInternational Maritime Training Centre
Price on request
The "E.R.S.O." Engine Room Simulators Operational levels program is permitted by the DG of Shipping, Govt of India & is being carried out on Propulsions Plants Trainers (P.P.T.2000) formulated by Nor-control, Norway.
This program is formulated to pass on & sharpen the watch-keeping capability of Marine Engineer who are hopeful to shine in their professions at the Operations levels. The Propulsions Plants Trainers is outfitted with 3 diverse contemporary model of Main Engines that is. B & W (L.M.C.), Sulzers (R.T.A.) & Pielsticks built-in in the U.M.S. Class Engine Rooms. Thus candidates are uncovered to the newest complicated equipments & techniques.
Engine Room system are in full operations & activated in a methodical manners, in accordance with rules of process & security guideline.
Hypothesis lecture on functioning process are pursued up by hands-on exercise on the simulators & candidates are capable to observe the alterations in different parameter, somewhat which is virtually not possible to do on boards the ships.
By the end of the program, candidates will be in a position to:
· Be familiarised with the usages of instrument & parameter use in Engine Rooms of today's merchant vessel
· Developing consciousness of the demand to pursue right check-list & be conversant with the time duration associated in starting up process
· Having a improve apprehension & consciousness of right watch-keeping process
· Developing a realization of inter-dependency of different machineries
· Gain experiences in distinguishing functional problem & trouble-shooting them
· Improving their decision-making capabilities with respect to security & effective plants operations.
· Making a safe & greater effectual contributions to the operations of ship's machineries installations.
· Be capable to analyse the alterations in different parameter & efficaciously taking essential actions to fix normality.
The program is suitable for:
It is a compulsory program for all the Engineer wanting to sit for M.E.O. Class 4 Exam.
· Familiarisation with the Nor-control Simulators & affiliated Automations.
· Familiarisation with Engine Room system & sub-system.
· Beginning of process of different System in Engine Rooms with right process & security guideline.
· Electrical power generations & distributing systems on boards the Vessel. Parallel operations & load share of Auxs. Engines in various mode.
· Beginning of the chief Engines from Emergency control stands, Control Rooms & Bridges.
· Functions of Auto chiefs & Main Engines loading up program.
· "Scenarios" - which comprises of the injections of malfunction at pre-determined interval into the Engine Room system & candidates responses or actions & assessment with the help of evaluation editors.
These programs are permitted by D.G.S. (Government of India)