ENVIRONMENT MANAGEMENT FOR S/DMs (LIFE)National Insurance Academy
Price on request
Senior Executives, in-charge of operational units play the most crucial role in the growth of organization.. After the opening of the insurance sector to private companies, the market in India has become competitive and competition keeps on increasing by the day. In such a scenario the role of Senior Executives has become quite challenging. They have to develop skills for scanning and analyzing environment and proactively manage the changes with greater sensitivity and understanding. Environment Management involves gathering market intelligence and understanding the shifts in economy, political development, commerce and demography.
The programme will enable the Heads of Divisions to
• Identify the dynamics of business environment
• Enumerate the uncertainties and discontinuities in the environment
• Carry out industry structure analysis
• Take strategic initiatives for success
• Re-engineer business processes and practices to meet the current and future competitive pressures
• Integrate the role and significance of various regulatory provisions with operations.
• Environment Scanning to understand the new paradigms in Life Insurance Industry in India
• Industry Structure Analysis – Unique characteristics of insurance sector vis-à-vis the other players in financial services sector; Competitive forces in the industry; strategic issues.
• Global perspectives of emerging trends in Finance and Insurance
• Trends in insurance marketing
• Importance of public relations and publicity in competitive environment
• Benchmarking of various business processes
• Rural marketing and social sector obligations.
• Regulatory frame-work and the role of Senior / Divisional Manager
• Leveraging I.T. for better customer service CRM, Data Mining and decision making
• Business Ethics
• Implication of R.I. Act
• Capital Markets