Environment Management System CertificationSTQC
Price on request
- New delhi
EMS stands for Environmental Management System. This system allows any organization regardless of size, type and configuration
* Supervise the environmental impacts of their activities, products and services
* Ensure compliance with rules
* Compliance with legislation
* Bring continuous improvement
* Present high environmental performance to others, following the policy, targets and goals.
Why select Environmental Management System?
The reasons why most of the industries are adopting environmental management system includes:
* Demonstrate a commitment to achieving legal and regulatory compliance to regulators and government.
* Facilitating access to overseas markets.
* Reduced risk of non-compliance with legislation and subsequent costs/prosecution.
* It helps to attract a high quality workforce.
* Stop pollution and cut down waste.
* Continual improvement of the Environmental Management System
* Produce a wish to profit in the market for green products. "
* Develop internal management techniques.
* It serves the interests of stakeholder teams.
* Build a community of goodwill.
* Improved profitability through costs reductions and improved customer satisfaction.
* Improved environmental performance led by top management commitment
What is International Standards Organization (ISO) 14001?
ISO (International Standards Organization) 14001 is an Environmental Management System (EMS) standard issued by the Global Organization for Standardization in 1996 and later updated in 2004. Offers a very efficient, world-wide accepted model for the establishment and continuous improvement of the potency of environmental management. Effectuation of (International Standards Organization) ISO 14001 can bring both ecological risk reduction and ecological prices.
How is conformity with (International Standards Organization) ISO 14001 presented?
Compliance with ISO 14001 is shown by the registration of a trade management system for the Environment through a certificate system for third. The process involves an evaluation of the vendor's documentation and on-site audit by a certification body ed. regular monitoring ensures the maintenance of Environmental Management Systems organization.
Is Standardisation Testing and Quality Certification 'STQC Certification Services' an accredited body?
Yes, Standardisation Testing and Quality Certification (STQC) Certification Services is accredited by the globally renowned "Dutch Council for Accreditation (RvA), the Netherlands for its QMS / Environmental Management Systems (EMS) / product certification systems for most areas.
How does the process work (International Standards Organization) ISO 14001 certification?
Application: The customer sends the duly completed application forms and other documents required along with accurate fee and documentation of the environmental management system.
Check the documentation: STQC (Standardisation Testing and Quality Certification) reviews the documentation submitted, as compared to that applied to ISO 14001, and makes a report detailing his findings.
Two stages of evaluation
To obtain (International Standards Organization) ISO 14001 certification, the judgment is the evaluation of two phases. Both assessments are carried out on site.
Phase I: In the first phase, in addition to evaluation of system documents the following aspects are evaluated:
1. An abbreviated description of the clients of Environmental Management System
2. Identification of Environmental Aspects and Effects
3. Environmental rules and nature law are respected
4. Internal Environmental Audit and Management Inspection
Phase II: On the testimonial of the evaluation team, the evaluation moves to state II of the audit. All non - conformities in the stage that must be closed before going for Phase II Audit. The aspects evaluated in the state II are:
3 Environmental Effectiveness
Management System Organization.
Disciplinary action requests: The candidate shall take corrective action within compromised by any lack of conformity found before certificate can be granted.
Certificate: Standardisation Testing and Quality Certification (STQC) Certification Services will offer a certificate of enrollment to the candidate once the corrective action has been taken and / or applied. The certificate includes a validity of three years from the date of publication.
Monitoring: During the time of validity of three assessments conducted surveillance at an interval of 6th, 16th and 26th months from the date of certification in the time of validity.
Renewal: customer's quality system is re-evaluation for renewal. The new assessment is carried out before the ending time of validity.