Environmental Analyst CourseSea Explorers’ Institute
Price on request
Sea Explorers' Institute's Environment Analyst program is fully career-oriented. The program provides is 75% practical training in the river or sea and 25% theoretical classes.
As a result, the end of the program, our graduates get placed from the campus itself.
This Environment Analyst Program is sanctioned by the technical Education Department of the Government of West Bengal.
1. Develop skilled human resources to provide service to different administrations focused on environment.
2. Provide career chances for young people in the field of environmental management.
3. Increase and enhance environmental awareness among the society.
4. Understand how to apply both disciplinary and interdisciplinary analysis to environmental issues
1. Students and young people from different colleges.
2. Employees in different organizations related to pollution reduction.
3. Enthusiastic young people who aspire to self - employment.
Before attend this program candidate must be science graduate with chemistry as one of the issues
The candidate can complete this program within six months with five days a week (720 hr)
* Theoretical Supplies (120 hours).
* Tickets internship (500 hours).
* Industrial inputs
Program Break- Up
In this theory class students will cover following topics:
* Management of environmental conservation.
* Environmental Pollution / concept and degradation of the categories.
* Air pollution - sources and parameters.
* Water pollution - sources and parameters.
* Land and Soil - Pollution and environmental degradation.
* Concepts of Microbiology.
* Basic concepts and analytical chemistry techniques.
* Environmental Law, Environmental Agenda, and Environmental Ethics.
* Environmental Impact Assessment.
Laboratory & field work:
In this training section students will know about:
* Analyzing qualitative confirmation test.
* The gravimetric techniques.
* Titrimetric techniques
* Instrumental techniques.
* Sampling (water and land).
Some of the benefits we offer to our Students:
* Well-equipped laboratory.
* Extra - mural of facilities for conducting sampling outdoor river water with the institute's own craft and crew.
* A resource library.
* Conferences with audiovisual materials for the schools reputation.
* Exclusive attention to individual candidate by the trainer and administration.
* Support for proper placement
* A pleasant river, opposite the Institute.
STUDENT ASSESSMENT PROGRAM
Student assessment is carried out at regular intervals. Students experience various internal assessments during training and final examination is conducted by the Department of Technical Education, Government of West Bengal.
The candidate who will successfully complete this Environment Analyst program will be issued certificate, by the Department of Technical Education, Government of West Bengal