- Foundation degree
- Cambridge (England)
What could be improved No negative aspects.
Course taken: April 2016 | Recomendarías este centro? Sí.
What you'll learn on the course
- Learning and Skills for HE
- The Animal Sector
- Introduction to Animal Behaviour and Welfare
- Practical Introduction to Equine Health, Management and Therapy
- Equitation Science
- Business Management (Animal and Equine)
- Equine Biomechanics
- Equine Therapy and Rehabilitation
- Equine Nutrition
- Applied Equine Exercise Physiology
Throughout the course, we’ll assess your progress in a number of ways. The assessment focus will be on hands-on practical activity, with the involvement of industry professionals to make sure you reach employers’ high standards. You’ll also be marked on exams, essays, case studies and portfolios.
You’ll get to spend at least six weeks on an equine work placement during your first summer break, unless you’re already employed in a related business.