ethical hacking certification courseCyber College
- 90 hours of class
Teachers and trainers (1)
Mr. Ankit holds a Bachelor of Technology degree in IT with 6 + years of experience and IT certifications like CCNA, CCNA (Security), MCSE and few others to name. His unique passion in Information Technology adds a plus point and makes cutting edge and latest technologies to be delivered to the Students. In his leisure hours, he likes to perform random research on networking arena and always come up with something useful...
Module I - Gives a basic overview of what hackers and crackers do to break the security in everyday life.
- Chapter 1 - Windows and Linux Basics
- Chapter 2 - Ports and Protocols
- Chapter 3 - Services and connections
- Chapter 4 - Hacking email accounts
- Chapter 5 - Keylogger, Spyware, Malware
- Chapter 6 - Coding Virus using Bat language
- Chapter 7 - Google hacking
- Chapter 8 - Physical Security
- Chapter 9 - IDS/IPS/Firewall
- Chapter 10 - Social Engineering
- Chapter 11 - Wireless cracking
- Module II - Gives an idea how professional and ethical hacking operations are carried out. This gives you hands on experience on how Information security of an organization is carried.
- Chapter 12 - What is Penetration Testing
- Chapter 13 - Reconnaissance
- Chapter 14 - Scanning
- Chapter 15 - Exploitation
- Chapter 16 - Web-Based Exploitation
- Chapter 17 - Maintaining Access with Backdoors and Rootkits
- Chapter 18 - Drafting Report