EXCEL PIVOT TABLE & PIVOT CHARTExcelGoodies
Price on request
Introduction to PivotTable: MS-Excel program offers a very useful analysis tool known as pivot table, which provide you to turn your drag data by drag and drop to build meaningful information. This creates interactive pivot tables so that once the table is finish, it enables you to play around with data by drag and drop and look how it affects your information.
Between other uses, PivotTable tools would be able to automatically sort, count, and total the data saved in a table or worksheet and make a second table (named a PivotTable) that shows summary information.
Introduction to Pivot Charts: Pivot Charts permit you to design professional interactive graphics that were not possible without either VBA (Visual Basic for Applications) or applying Excel controls. It is a strong data analysis tool that allows one to view a PivotTable.
This Pivotchart is read from the table designed by use the PivotTable Wizard and can be designed, and also the PivotTable without additional efforts.
In this four hours 'EXCEL PIVOT TABLE & PIVOT CHART' training program you will learn:
1. Applying the PivotTable Wizard
2. Learn how to change the layout of PivotTable
3. Use Format
4. Learn how to groups the item
5. Understand how to insert calculated fields
6. Understand PivotTable Options
7. Learn how to show and hide data in fields
8. Learn how to position reports directly on the worksheet
9. Learn how to apply the PivotChart