EXECUTIVE DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME FOR YOUNG MANAGERS (NON-LIFE)National Insurance Academy
Price on request
The Programme for Young Executives from General Insurance Companies are targeted at junior level Officers within 40 years of age. The participants will get an input on latest developments in insurance industry.
The methodology adopted for this programme will be more interactive with workshops, case studies, group discussions or presentations etc. rather than class-room lectures. Practical applications of soft skills will be assessed and reviewed.
At the end of the programme the participants will be able to:
• Internalize the various concepts relating to General Management, HRM and Marketing .
• Identify modern trends and developments.
• Scan the business environment with a view to identify appropriate strategies for the competitive environment and plan for better growth.
• Strategize to raise productivity and response levels of team members in the office and in the field.
• Establish immediate priorities for achieving operational excellence.
• Application of required soft skills in day –-to-day management
• Human Resource Management
• CRM in actual practice
• Marketing Techniques
• Business Ethics
• Capital Markets
• Emerging trends in Insurance Industry