Executive Fellow Program In ManagementManagement Development Institute
Price on request
Frequent Asked Questions
i) An applicant should have: * A minimum of 3-year Bachelor's degree or equivalent in any discipline recognized by the Association of Indian Universities / AICTE as eligible for Post-Graduate Studies in Management. * Minimum 5 years of post qualification executive work experience.
The Executive Fellow programme is designed to:
- Enhance the research and consulting skills of the executive.
- Increase the executive's understanding of research methodology and techniques.
- Build on the executive's past experience and academic achievements.
- Help the executive maximize his/her effectiveness as an educator or practitioner.
- An appreciation of the potential contribution of research in management practice.
- The ability to plan and carry out a research project in the field of management, and to ultimately implement the research findings.
- The ability to make an original contribution to know-how in the practice of management.
- The ability to improve personal performance through the analysis of past practice.
The programme consists of two phases. The first phase of the programme consists of course work involving completion of a series of FPM-level courses followed by a Comprehensive Examination. The second phase of the programme consists of Thesis work involving preparation of a Thesis Proposal, Thesis development, and its examination. In all, the programme is expected to take between 4 and 5 years to complete. The next session starts in the last week of June / first week of July, 2008.
The institute currently offers the Executive Fellow Programme in the following knowledge domains:
- Business Communications
- Human Behaviour & Organisational Development
- Information Management
- Operations Management
- Strategic Management
- Public Systems & Governance