Executive MBA in Health Care ManagementMEDVARSITY ONLINE LIMITED
- Post Graduate Diploma
- Online campus
- Delivery of study materials
- Support service
Frequent Asked Questions
· What are the objectives of this course?
Course highlights 1) To provide management education in the medical field. 2) course equips students to apply different management techniques in managing healthcare services 3)course enhances the decision making and administrative skills in hospital management 4)course helps you to learn all management education to effectively handle hospital administration
· Who is it intended for?
Graduates or Executives having prior work experience in hospital administration will have a additional value in learning modern management approach.
Graduates in any discipline from a recognized university Executives working for Hospitals and Healthcare services vertical Professionals who have completed their education in Medicine, Pharma or Allied sciences, seeking to add management concepts to their knowledge base
Graduates in any discipline from recognised university. professionals who completed their education in medical field with a interest to add management concepts to their knowledge.
· What marks this course apart?
Our Executive MBA in healthcare management program develops professionals who have knowledge, skills and are responsible leaders to lead and manage healthcare industry.
· What happens after requesting information?
send us scan copies of your education details and work experience in relevant field if any to email@example.com
What you'll learn on the course
Teachers and trainers (1)
MODULE 1 (Principles of Management)
- Understanding a Healthcare Organization
- Marketing Healthcare Services
- CRM in Healthcare
- Business Communication
MODULE 2 (Operations Management & Accounting)
- Healthcare Operations Management
- Accounting and financial management in Healthcare
- Planning for Healthcare Service Delivery
MODULE 3 (Information Technology & Quality)
- Information Technology in Healthcare
- Quality Management in Healthcare
- Healthcare Laws & Medical Ethics
- Medical Audit & Medical Coding
- e-Health and m-Health
MODULE 4 (Strategic Mgmt. & Quantitative Techniques)
- Strategic Management
- Risk and Disaster Management
- Quantitative Techniques in Management
- Logistics in Healthcare
Achievements for this centre
Course is specially designed for people who looking for career in healthcare industry. To learn advanced level of modern management and administration of Hospitals.