Executive Post Graduate Program in Management:Human Resource ManagementALLIANCE BUSINESS SCHOOL
Price on request
Frequent Asked Questions
Graduation (or Equivalent) + at least 2 years of full time work experience.
ALLIANCE has a program for working professionals too who cannot take up a full time program. This is the Executive Post Graduate Program in Management (EPGP). Designed on a flexible platform that combines the benefits of classroom interaction with the reach of technology, the program affords an opportunity to Executives who wish to upgrade their skills and climb up the corporate ladder.
Batch-12 of our Executive Post Graduate Program in Management class commences from May 2010. Admissions are open and 60 eligible executive students will be admitted based on past scholastic record, executive experience, and overall aptitude and preparedness toward higher education.
It is a prestigious program for working professionals which can be pursued from any part of the world and executives can attend live interactive sessions at the school or attend live on-line interactive sessions through internet on every Sunday.
Graduates of this program and currently enrolled students encompass a broad range of professionals from prestigious organizations like Titan Industries (sponsored), Robert Bosch (sponsored), Buhler India (sponsored), IFB (sponsored), HAL, BMTC, Jet Airways, HP, IBM, Siemens, Intel, Sasken, Reuters, E&Y, TUV-SUD, Honeywell, Dell, Wipro, Infosys, Genpact, Ocwen, Fidelity, Barklays, Reliance, Delphi, Saint Gobain, Yokogawa, Biocon, Etc. These managers and executives totaling over 350 professionals either self-funded their study or were funded by their organizations.
EXECUTIVE POST GRADUATE PROGRAM IN MANAGEMENT
This program of study is ideal for managers and executives eager to understand their business, industry, sector, economy, region and the global business ecosystem, so that they can comprehend and manage the impact of changes that technology, globalization, demographics and environment bring into their work and lives, and benefit from this knowledge.
The program also helps them to learn business and management concepts, practices and methods that apply to functions, processes, resources and business performance so that they can do better at work; prepare for positions of higher levels of leadership & responsibilities; or even prepare well for a change in their careers.
* An accelerated, interactive, and self paced program for working executives.
* Sessions handled by core dedicated faculty of ALLIANCE and senior practitioners from the industry who are always available for beyond classroom interactions.
* Quality courseware, e-learning, e-coaching, e-library and a student centric support system.
* A very significant 600 hours of teaching and learning experience comprised of orientation, personal interaction, video lectures and interactive classroom sessions on weekends, both online and at the School.
* Helps executives understand contemporary theories and real life applications, think critically about complex issues of global business, and develop feasible international business plans, thereby enhancing their career opportunities and marketability in the global workplace.
* Application based assignments and qualifying examinations at the end of every term at various locations across India and abroad.
* ALLIANCE B-School is accredited by the International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education (IACBE) – a premier international accreditation body for business management programs.
Term-I Foundation Papers
A-1. Principles of Management
A-2. Managerial Accounting and Analysis
A-3. Business Communication
A-4. Organizational Behavior & Human Resources Management
Term-II Core Papers
B-1. Business Economics
B-2. Corporate Finance
B-3. Marketing Management
B-4. Quantitative Methods for Management
Term-III Core Papers
C-1. Global Dimensions of Management and International Business
C-2. Operations Management
C-3. Business Strategy
C-4. Legal Aspects of Business
Term-IV Specialization papers
D-4. Project Work
In the fourth and final term, students pursue a Project work in the chosen subject area.