Experience SAP Cloud for CustomeropenSAP
What you'll learn on the course
Basic IT training
With SAP Cloud for Customer, companies can unlock value and drive success more safely and inexpensively than ever.
The openSAP course Experience SAP Cloud for Customer provides SAP customers and partners with the necessary know-how to get on board safely and quickly. The course offers an initial overview of SAPâ€™s overall Customer Engagement & Commerce strategy (CEC), and how the comprehensive solution portfolio is going to shape CEC as a new software category in the market.
Specific examples then illustrate the possibilities and procedures for implementing SAP Cloud for Customer - from the functional diversity of the overall solution (supported by many â€œday in a lifeâ€ demos), to integration into the existing IT landscape, and on to individual development.
"Our practice-oriented event is particularly interesting for large companies who want to reposition themselves in the business of sales, service, marketing and social media," explain Simon Dechent and Sven Feurer from Cloud for Customer Product Management at SAP.
The content of this course was originally created and delivered via classroom training to SAP partners. Due to the popularity of this course, you can now access the content via openSAP.
- Starting from: September 9, 2015, 9:00 UTC (What does this mean?)
- Duration: 3 weeks (4 - 6 hours per week)
- Final exam: September 30, 2015, 9:00 UTC - October 8, 2015, 9:00 UTC
- Course language: English
- How is an openSAP course structured?
- Week 1: Strategy & Functional Overview
- Week 2: Functional Overview & Integration
- Week 3: Architecture & Extensibility
- Week 4: Final Exam
- Business decision makers in the area of sales, service, social media, and marketing
- Application and technology consultants
- Enterprise and IT architects
- Application developers
- All others interested in SAP Cloud for Customer
- Basic knowledge of sales, service, and marketing processes
- Basic knowledge of SAP ERP, CRM, and BW
- Basic programming skills
This course is based on multiple online lectures. In week 2, you have the possibility to perform an exercise in an SAP Cloud for Customer system. There are no prerequisites for doing this.
The systems are free-of-charge