Explosion protection courseInternational Maritime Training Centre
Price on request
Operations & preservation of Electrical Installation in dangerous area on L.P.G or L.N.G. & Oil or Chemical Tanker.
This program is planned to pass on information in Ex electrical fitting & system, as found on tanker & gas carrier.
The candidates are uncovered to diverse aspect & building of diverse type of Ex. Equipments, Zoning of dangerous area, blast theories, categorization & possessions of gase, Ex. Protection method, upholding of Ex.
Component, Certifications & I.E.C. notification & guideline. Hands-on session on diverse type of Ex. Equipments that is. motor, light fitting, junction box, gland, zener barrier & others.
To modify the candidates to :
· realize the classifications of dangerous zone.
· fundamental of explosions, L.E.l or U.E.L., Ignition source, Flash point, Gas table, Property of gas & Gas group.
· safety method of Ex. component or Equipments, marking & interpretations.
· intrinsically secured equipments & secured barrier.
· Bond or Earthings of equipments & Certifications.
The program is suitable for:
All Deck Officer, Engineer & Electrical Officer functioning on tanker & gas carrier.
· Global or national regulations or standard on ships
· Introducing dangerous area
· Explosion theories
· Property of gas I liquid solvent (L.N.G. or L.P.G.)
· Flash points, ignition temperature, explosion limit L.E.l.-U.E.L.
· Density, gas group & Temp. classes
· Ignition source, electrical arcs, mechanical spark, hot surfaces & static electricity. (E.S.D.)
· Classifications of dangerous area (Zone)
· Method of protections Exd, Exe, Exp, Exq, Ex0, Exia, Exib, Exm, Exn, Exs. . Certifications or marking of Ex-equipments
· Ex-motor with protection device Exd, Exe, Exn, Exp
· Earthings & uniting dangerous area
· Power systems in dangerous area
· Intrinsically secure system or instrumentations
· Zenerbarrierers, isolator
· Certifications controlling of Exloop
· Ignition graph o.h.m. or inductives or capacitves
· Gas detection sensor & meter or work permit
· Maintaining or repairment of Ex-equipments
At the time of the program there will be hands-on display of Ex-equipment.