- Post Graduate Diploma
Frequent Asked Questions
· What are the objectives of this course?
The objective of this MBA is to enhance your understanding of the most fundamental business drivers from within an international context. It follows a systemic approach as it looks at the various subject matters of importance to not just in isolation, but also in terms of its inter relatedness with one another. Through this approach to our curriculum design, it synergises the discipline of international management with the ability to lead organisations through change and continuous growth and expansion. We aim to use practical applied facilitation and learning methodologies to expose our students to the latest researched best practice managerial and leadership competencies. The course aims to enable understudies to: Develop an analytical and systemic mind-set towards problem-solving, decision-making and strategic leadership Demonstrate their ability to lead and manage in the respective business disciplines through the completion of a workplace-based assignment post completion of each module Identify and analyse challenges of growth and international expansion within their organisations and compile a business addressing all relevant fields of management and leadership required for sustainable growth Develop a sense of cultural sensitivity and enhance the ability to manage diverse work teams and harness a higher-order performance through cultivating synergies and teamwork
· Who is it intended for?
Entrepreneurs, Middle & Senior Managerial jobs
Bachelors Degree OR 5 years of well documented Managerial experience English proficiency equivalent to IELTS 6.0 Minimum age 20 years
What could be improved Nothing bad.
Would you recommend this course? Yes.
What you'll learn on the course
Supply Chain Strategy
Supply Chain Logistics
Duration 9 months. Awarded by PEARSON, UK.
- Developing Strategic Management & Leadership Skills.
- Professional Development for Strategic Managers.
- Strategic Change Management.
- Strategic Marketing Management.
- Strategic Supply Chain Management & Logistics.
- Strategic Human Resource Management.
- Strategic Quality & Systems Management.
- Corporate Communication Strategies.
- Research Methods for Strategic Managers.
- Creative & Innovative Management.
- Strategic Planning.
- Developing Successful Business Teams.
Masters in Business Administration (MBA):
Duration 6 months.
Awarded by Cardiff Metropolitan University, UK.
- Research Methods module.
- Independent Business Analysis Project.