Extended Two Year Classroom ProgrammeNarayana Group of Educational Institute
Price on request
- At 18 venues
- 700 hours of class
Frequent Asked Questions
X Appeared / XI Studying
This programme is specifically designed to eliminate the need of additional tuition which students resort to, because of a sea change in the level of difficulty of class X and XI science and maths. This programme covers both the Board & IIT-JEE syllabus of class XI & XII in a strategic manner.
By giving due importance to C.B.S.E Syllabus and to ensure better performance in school, we have structured our teaching schedule as per N.C.E.R.T sequence.
This Programme comprising of more than 700-hours is divided into five phases. It includes comprehensive teaching starting with Bridge Course*, practice sessions in the form of tutorial classes and final review in December 2010/January 2011 in the form of revision classes.
· The first three phases comprising of class XI syllabus & IIT-JEE syllabus will be completed by the end of January 2010. In each phase, topic-wise Board syllabus would be covered first, followed by IIT-JEE level training of the same topic. Phase IV & V comprising of IIT-JEE and class XII Board syllabus will be completed from April to November 2010. This allows the students enough time for revision and Board preparation along with IIT-JEE. Few Board pattern tests would also be conducted in class XII.
· Each of the phases will have a Phase Test, which may also be considered as a "reshuffling test", i.e. the student's batch can be changed as per his/her performance in these tests to maintain a homogeneous level of competence among students of different batches. In this regard the decision of concerned authority will be final and binding.
· Board Understanding Evaluation Paper (BUEP) would be conducted to assess Board-level performance of students in each topic. IIT-JEE topics would be tested in the form of Common Periodic Tests and Phase Tests. From December 2010 onwards, review classes for IIT-JEE will be held for revision of concepts.
· Early completion of the course ensures ample time for revision as well as time for XII Board preparations.
· CPT (Common Practice test) at all India level will be conducted
every week on IIT-JEE pattern.