Familiar MediationEuropean Institute of Dynamic Psychology
€ 150 - (Rs 10,539)
- Post Graduate Diploma
- 150 hours of study
Teachers and trainers (1)
I. Theories of the conflict
II. Structural theories of the conflict
III. Mediation in familiar scope.
• Psycho-social aspects/separation/divorce/shared guards.
IV. Handling familiar conflicts.
• Process/financial subjects/Children.
V. Times in the family mediation.
• Contacts/Encounter/Efforts common/Solutions/To validate an agreement.
VI. The mediator and his instruments.
• Family mediation in Valencia/family Mediation in Madrid/family Mediation in Basque Country
VII. Implantation of a Family Mediation Service.
• Design of an equipment of family mediation/Services/Plans/Economy/Implantation.
VIII. Practical cases.7
*** Complementary Texts