Family Planning AppreciationAnglia Ruskin University
£ 9,250 - (Rs 7,72,011)
- Cambridge (England)
What you'll learn on the course
Over two days you will discuss all methods of contraceptive care and you will be provided with an overview of sexually transmitted infections. Although this workshop carries no academic credits, you will receive a certificate of attendance.
During the workshop you will cover topics such as:
- The combined oral contraceptive pill
- The progesterone-only pills
- Long-acting contraceptive methods (LARCS)
- Barrier methods (condoms, caps, diaphragms)
- Emergency contraception
- An overview of chlamydia, gonorrhoea, genital warts, genital herpes, syphilis.