Fellowship in Clinical Cardiology courseMEDVARSITY ONLINE LIMITED
- Online campus
- Delivery of study materials
Frequent Asked Questions
· What are the objectives of this course?
1)A curriculum based on evidence based medicine American College of Cardiology (ACC) being the academic partner 2)Content powered by American College of Cardiology and Simtics, New Zealand Contact program sessions by experts at Apollo Hospitals Interactive multimedia. 3)"Fellowship in Clinical Cardiology" course is a blended program with a structured core curriculum that allows the practitioners to learn the basics of clinical cardiology and achieve the required procedural skills, interpersonal skills and professional attitudes.
· Who is it intended for?
MBBS graduates Post graduates in any medical speciality
Successful candidates will get certificate from Apollo and Hospitals and American College of Cardiology
· What marks this course apart?
The program emphasizes training of academic cardiologists who will become leaders in clinical cardiology and cardiovascular research with certification and practical training.
· What happens after requesting information?
Send us the scan copies of application form and educational certificates to email@example.com
What you'll learn on the course
Fellowship in clinical cardiology
Courses for doctors
Online crdiac courses
Teachers and trainers (1)
Module 1: Basic Cardiology
• Anatomy of the heart • Conduction system of the heart • Symptoms of heart disease • Examination of cardiovascular system
Module 2: Investigations in Cardiology
• Chest X-ray • Electrocardiography • Exercise electrocardiographic testing • Echocardiography • Nuclear imaging • Positron Emission Tomography (PET) • Cardiac catheterization • Cardiovascular magnetic resonance • Computed Tomography Angiography • Laboratory testing • Intravascular ultrasound
Module 3: Heart failure and cardiomyopathy
• Heart failure • Pulmonary edema • Cardiogenic shock • Cardiomyopathy
Module 4: Cardiovascular diseases I
• Hypertension • Primary pulmonary hypertension • Arrhythmias • Ischemic heart disease • Rheumatic fever
Module 5: Valvular Heart disease
• Mitral valve disorders • Aortic valve disorders • Tricuspid valve disorders • Pulmonary valve disorders • Prosthetic valves
Module 6: Preventive Cardiology
The learning methodology includes learning through e-books, case studies, animations on concepts, recorded videos of lectures covering the module content supported by live lectures, simulations from Simtics and hands-on training during the contact program.
The 3 months contact program conducted at Accredited Apollo hospitals across India will expose and train the participants to:
• Inpatient and outpatient clinical care in cardiology • Cardiovascular risk factor assessment • Interpretation of investigations in cardiology • Better management of cardiovascular diseases
Achievements for this centre
Posting in Cardiology departments and ICUs of accredited Apollo Hospitals Centres : Hyderabad, Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai, Bhubaneswar, Kolkata, Pune, Mumbai, Bilaspur, Bhilai