Fellowship in DiabetesMEDVARSITY ONLINE LIMITED
- Online campus
- Delivery of study materials
- Support service
Frequent Asked Questions
· What are the objectives of this course?
1)We provide 4 weeks contact program at Apollo hospitals. Contact program includes: a) Better outpatient management b) Suggest patients with diet and exercises c) Enhances the science knowledge of diabetes Mellitus d)Handle all emergencies and complications related to diabetes mellitus. e)Special training from Endocrinologist At Apollo Hospitals.
· Who is it intended for?
MBBS graduates who are interested in career in Diabetes management. Post graduate students in any medical speciality
Allopathy doctors MBBS , Post Graduate students in medical speciality
After successful course completion you will get certificate in "Fellowship in Diabetes" from Apollo hospitals , Medvarsity and Royal Liverpool Academy (UK).
· What marks this course apart?
1)we provide books which are developed from experienced professional of Apollo Hospitals 2)Course helps to develop a preventing and promoting healthcare approach to diabetes management 3)You can develop necessary skills for counselling and educating diabetic patients and their families.
· What happens after requesting information?
Send us all scan copies of educational certificates and application form to firstname.lastname@example.org
What you'll learn on the course
Diploma in Diabetology
Fellowship in Diabetology
Teachers and trainers (1)
Fellowship in Diabetes Course - Course Content
- The course is divided into Four modules which cover the following Topics under each module:
- Introduction to Diabetes Mellitus- Definition, History, Classification, Syndromes
- Clinical Presentation of Diabetes Mellitus
- Investigations to aid diagnosis in Diabetes Mellitus
- Pharmacology in Diabetes Mellitus
- Approach to Management in Diabetes Mellitus- Current Guidelines, Application of Pharmacology in a practical setting
- Diabetes in Childhood and Adolescence
- Diabetes in the Elderly
- Secondary Diabetes Mellitus
- Complications of Diabetes Mellitus (Cardiovascular, Peripheral Vascular, Eye, Renal, Neurological)
- Complications of Gestational Diabetes Mellitus (the effect on the foetus)
- Infections in Diabetes Mellitus
- Surgery and Anaesthesia in a Diabetic Patient
- Emergencies in Diabetes Mellitus
- Hospital Admission Guidelines
- Patient Education- Diet, Exercise, Monitoring
- Health Care delivery- The concept of Integrated Care
"Fellowship in Diabetes" course from Medvarsity is affiliated to Apollo Hospitals and Royal Liverpool Academy (UK). We also provide practical training at Apollo sugar clinics.
Course modules are well designed to help students in better understanding and putting current therapeutic principles in Diabetes Mellitus. we also provide you with study materials developed from well experienced professionals of Apollo Hospitals.