Fellowship in Pain MedicineMEDVARSITY ONLINE LIMITED
- Distance learning
- Online campus
- Delivery of study materials
- Support service
Frequent Asked Questions
· What are the objectives of this course?
1. Understand the basic concepts relevant to pain (i.e.) the anatomy, physiology and pathophysiology. 2. Diagnose the type of pain. 3. Evaluate the cause by comprehensive assessment of pain (i.e.), a detailed history, physical examination and application of pain assessment tools. 4. Use the diagnostic interventions necessary for diagnosis and management of Pain. 5. Treat the patients by using the different pharmacological options available for use of Pain Relief (opioids, antidepressants, anticonvulsants, antiarrythmics etc.)
· Who is it intended for?
1)MBBS 2)Specialists in Anesthesia, Oncology, Orthopedics, Surgery, Internal Medicine and others interested in Pain Management
The student is required to complete all internal assessment tests. Final examination will be conducted at the end of the course. Successful candidates will be awarded Certificate by Medvarsity & AHERF
· What marks this course apart?
After course completion you will be able to Make a psychological assessment and use treatment techniques including behavioral therapy and other non-pharmacological methods.
· What happens after requesting information?
Send us the scan copies of Education certificate and Filled Application form to email@example.com
What you'll learn on the course
Courses for doctors
Teachers and trainers (1)
One year online with 2 weeks of contact program for MBBS graduates: 6 monthsonline with 1 week contact program for specialists.
The Fellowship in Pain Medicine course is covered under three modules.
Module 1 : Covers the introduction, basic sciences (anatomy, physiology,pathophysiology and pharmacology), evaluation and assessment ofpainModule 2 : Covers the various clinical pain syndromesModule 3: Course interventions in pain medicine