Fellowship in Preventive CardiologyMEDVARSITY ONLINE LIMITED
- Distance learning
- Online campus
- Delivery of study materials
- Support service
Frequent Asked Questions
· What are the objectives of this course?
The basic sciences pertaining to the cardiovascular diseases To enhance the physician's knowledge on • The various cardiovascular diseases prevalent in the community • The role of epidemiological research on the etiology and prevention of cardiovascular diseases • The risk factors and prevention strategies
· Who is it intended for?
MBBS Graduates • Postgraduates in any medical specialty
Contact Program: 15-30 days of contact program at accredited Apollo Hospitals across India
Successful candidates will receive a “ Fellowship in Preventive Cardiology” from Medvarsity and Martin Luther Christian University
· What marks this course apart?
MCQ based online module wise assessments A mixture or taught, practical and on-line learning Includes preventive cardiology theory and practice
· What happens after requesting information?
Send us the scan copies of Education certificate and Filled Application form to firstname.lastname@example.org
What you'll learn on the course
Courses for doctors
Teachers and trainers (1)
• Anatomy of the heart• Conduction system of the heart• Investigations• Atherosclerosis• Ischemic heart disease• Myocardial infarctionContentModule 2Fee• Coronary heart disease• Stroke• Hyperlipidemia• Hypertension• Low blood pressure• Congenital heart diseases• Obesity and heart disease
Contact Program:15-30 days of contact program at accredited Apollo Hospitals across IndiaObjectives: • History and clinical evaluation• Cardiovascular risk factors assessment• Interpretation of lab tests• Interpretation of ECG• Coronary Angiogram• Echocardiography• Case discussions