Final Cut Pro 7 Advanced Editing CourseAudio Media Education India Pvt Ltd
Price on request
Frequent Asked Questions
Students should have the following prerequisite knowledge prior to attending the course: * Basic knowledge of the Macintosh OS * Knowledge of Final Cut Pro 7 and basic editing Terminology Required * Level One Final Cut Pro End User certification is highly recommended. Ideally, students will have attended FCP 200 course.
This Final Cut Pro 7 Advanced Editing program instructs candidates hard to find new editing technology and finishing methods. In this advanced training program you will learn how to develop polished transitions, fix screen direction faults, editing with multi-camera projects, work with nested sequences, design wonderful effects using filters creatively and composed as a professional. The program also includes with advanced workflows for handling media and working with the film.
In this program candidates will covered these following topics:
* Asymmetrical Trimming & Advanced Trim editing window techniques
* Edit Multicam
* Variable speed & slow motion methods
* Rendering settings & Nesting Sequences
* Working with Filters finishing & final output
Candidates should have the following prerequisite knowledge before attend this Final Cut Pro 7 Advanced Editing program:
* Fundamental knowledge of Macintosh operating system
* Knowledge of Final Cut Pro 7 & basic editing terminology required
* Grade One Final Cut Pro End User certification is highly recommended. Ideally, candidates have attended the FCP 200 program.