Fire Risk Assessment CourseComplete Fire Design Solutions
Price on request
This course has been designed for the employees who take acre of H&S, shift manager, fire warden etc who's work is to review the workplace area they are in charge of, & who preserve the fire safety standards in the workplace area.
This course aims at:
Providing the employees awareness about fire safety measures and the danger caused by fire, their accountability in stopping the outbreak of fire & the training to do out a risk evaluation in their workplace area.
On the completion of this course trainees will be able to: -
* Comprehend Fire rules & Legislation related to their workplace area.
* Recognize how fires start & spread.
* Comprehend the rules of a fire danger assessment.
* Recognize the fire danger in their workplace area & how best to lessen them.
* Recognize & be capable to use the correct fire extinguisher.
* Securely & confidently do a risk assessment in a workplace.
* Comprehend the need for Means of Escape, Emergency Lighting, Fire Procedures, Good Housekeeping & Fire Awareness.
* Record items in, and maintain a logbook suited to a legal requirement and to the Fire Risk Assessment.