First Aid Training & CertificationThe Rashtriya Life Saving Society (India)
- 12 hours of class
First aid is a term used to describe the first care that an injured or severely ill person receives. The first aid response can keep a person alive for some time until some other advanced medical help arrives. Instant response by a first aider within starting 15 minutes, named platinum time period is extremely important.
Our first aid program teaches the fundamental principles, knowledge and skills to enable the first aider to provide emergency care for injuries and illnesses, in the home or the workplace. Basic training in first aid techniques should be instructed in institutes, in workplaces and in general, be learned by everyone, because it is very necessary for today's stressful life.
In this effective first aid training program candidates will learn about:
1. Learn how to stop internal & external bleeding
2. Learn how to treat with Fractures & dislocations emergencies
3. Learn how to handle with Head, Neck and Back Injuries
4. Learn how to handle electrical injuries
5. Learn how to handle different kinds of burn injuries
6. Learn how to handle Heart related emergencies
7. Learn how to handle ENT injuries
8. Learn how to manage different kinds of Heat and cold emergencies
9. Learn how to handle Poisoning, bites and stings emergencies
10. Learn how to handle emergency Child birthing