Flash CS6 TrainingCareerVision Training
£ 72 - (Rs 6,204)
- Online campus
What you'll learn on the course
• Format: DVD or Instant Download
• Duration: 8.75 Hours (97 lessons)
• Instructor: Geoff Blake
• Platform: Windows PC or Mac
In this training course for Adobe Flash CS6, experienced trainer and author Geoff Blake introduces you to Flash, and how you can use it for your design projects. Flash is a multimedia platform that can be used for everything from playing movies, to creating animations, to creating fully interactive games.
You will start with the absolute basics in this training video, getting comfortable with the interface and tool locations within the software. You will quickly delve into working with the drawing tools, playing with shapes and colours, and how to manage objects. You will learn how to work with text, create and manage symbols and how to work with the Flash CS6 library. As your knowledge grows, Geoff introduces you to the power of animation within Flash using keyframes, timelines, tweening and more. This video tutorial closes out with a short tutorial on ActionScript, and how to publish your projects from Flash CS6.
By the conclusion of this computer based training course for Adobe Flash CS6, you will be fully comfortable with the basic tools and techniques in Flash, and capable of creating and publishing dazzling Flash projects! Working files are included to allow you to work alongside the author as he covers each subject throughout this training course.
Benefits of this Software Training:
• Tuition by expert tutors.
• Narrated training videos demonstrate the key tools and professional techniques
helping you to work faster and smarter.
• Learning is fast as the trainers guide you using simplistic terms and minimal jargon.
• Personal Tutoring - Step-by-step video training from your own desktop.
Delivered via DVD/CD training or online tuition.
• The tutor transfers knowledge to you quickly and effectively.
• All the concepts of each application are explained clearly and precisely.
• Course works on PC and Mac.
• Alternative to a boring book or manual and expensive training courses,
seminars and amp; classes.
• Jump to and from lessons - learn at your own pace.
• The visual and practical nature shortens the learning curve compared to standard
The following sections are available for free viewing. Click on the links below to get started.
Free Videos From This Course
Welcome And Course Overview Learn About Me
Touring Flash's Panels
Pencil Tool Options
Using The Eraser Tool And Eraser Modes
Drawing With The Pen Tool
Creating Combination Paths
Techniques For Selecting Objects - Part 1
Techniques For Selecting Objects - Part 2
Combining Objects Together
Threading Text Frames Together
Animating Within A Movie Clip
Using The Motion Editor
Applying An Action To A Button
Controlling Movie Clip Playback - Part 1
Controlling Movie Clip Playback - Part 2
Flash CS6's New HTML5 Support
01. Introduction 0101 Welcome And Course Overview 02. What Is Flash? 0201 Flash's Weaknesses 0202 Flash's Strengths 03. Getting Started 0301 Viewing The Welcome Screen 0302 Creating A New Movie 0303 Creating Movies From Templates 0304 A Tour Of The Interface 0305 Touring Flash's Panels 0306 A Look At The Flash Toolbox 0307 Customizing The Interface 0308 Exploring And Saving Workspaces 0309 Setting Flash Preferences 0310 Setting The Auto-Save Option 0311 Using Auto-Recovery 04. Navigating And Working With Files 0401 Adjusting Magnification 0402 Additional Zooming Techniques 0403 Navigating Within Movies 0404 Setting Movie Properties 0405 Saving Flash Files 05. Getting Started With Flash's Drawing Tools 0501 Getting Started With The Pencil Tool 0502 Pencil Tool Options 0503 Using The Line Tool 0504 Flash's Brush Tool 0505 Understanding The Brush Tool Modes 0506 Using The Eraser Tool And Eraser Modes 0507 Drawing With The Pen Tool 0508 Drawing Straight Lines And Polygons 0509 Drawing Curves And Arcs 0510 Creating Combination Paths 0511 Manipulating Anchor Points - Part 1 0512 Manipulating Anchor Points - Part 2 06. Drawing Shapes In Flash 0601 Drawing Rectangles And Perfect Squares 0602 Setting A Corner Radius On Rectangles 0603 Drawing Ovals, Circles And Wedges 0604 Using The Rectangle Primitive Tool 0605 Using The Oval Primitive Tool 0606 Drawing Polygons And Stars 0607 Understanding The Merge Drawing Mode 0608 Understanding The Object Drawing Mode 0609 Techniques For Selecting Objects - Part 1 0610 Techniques For Selecting Objects - Part 2 07. Applying Color To Objects 0701 Using The Paint Bucket Tool 0702 Applying Outlines With The Ink Bottle 0703 Creating Custom Colors 0704 Applying Colored Transparency 0705 Creating Custom Gradients 08. Managing Objects On The Stage 0801 Positioning Objects Numerically 0802 Duplicating Movie Content 0803 Aligning Objects Together 0804 Spacing Shapes Apart 0805 Transforming Objects 0806 Combining Objects Together 0807 Grouping And Ungrouping 0808 What's Really Going On With Drawing Modes 0809 Understanding Stacking Order 0810 Creating And Managing Layers 09. Working With Text 0901 Creating Point And Paragraph Text 0902 Applying Text Formatting 0903 Creating Multiple Columns 0904 Threading Text Frames Together 10. Symbols Instances And The Library 1001 Understanding Symbols And Instances 1002 Creating Graphic Symbols 1003 Building Graphic Symbols From Scratch 1004 Creating Movie Clip Symbols 1005 Animating Within A Movie Clip 1006 Creating Button Symbols 1007 Understanding The Hit State 1008 Using The Library Panel 1009 Inserting Symbol Instances 1010 Manipulating Instances On The Stage 1011 Editing And Updating Symbols 1012 Using Other Flash File Libraries 1013 Importing Symbols From Other Flash Projects 1014 Using Flash's Common Libraries 11. Creating Animations 1101 Understanding Animation In Flash 1102 Flash's Timeline, Frames, And Key Frames 1103 Getting Started With Motion Tweened Animation 1104 Editing Tweened Animations 1105 Using Motion Presets 1106 Using The Motion Editor 1107 Frame-By-Frame Animation 1108 Using Movie Clips To Control Playback Speed 1109 Creating Classic Motion Tweening 1110 Building More Intricate Objects - Part 1 1111 Building More Intricate Objects - Part 2 12. Triggering Actions With Buttons And Frames 1201 Applying An Action To A Button 1202 Editing ActionScript Code Directly 1203 Controlling Movie Clip Playback - Part 1 1204 Controlling Movie Clip Playback - Part 2 13. Publishing Your Movies 1301 Exporting A Sprite Sheet 1302 Publishing To The SWF Format 1303 Viewing the Results In Dreamweaver 1304 Publishing To AIR For Mobile 1305 Publishing To AIR For Desktop 1306 Flash CS6's New HTML5 Support 1307 Wrapping Up 14. About the Author 1401 Learn About Me