IN-FLIGHT MANAGEMENT AND SERVICES COURSEThe Skyline Aviation Club
Price on request
This course offered by The Sky Aviation Club deals with Inward operations taking place in the cabin crew of the aircraft. Here the importance sheet is layered on the social skill. Here the importance of a suave and understanding Airhostess playing an imperative role in understanding the needs and desires of the clients as well as consumers. They are the carriers of understanding what we need in a aircraft and their hospitality attitude is unmatched for.. They are the vagrants of the sonic period. From flying in the middle of the clouds to providing cushion, calming troubled anxiety in addition to complementary meal trays - The hostess of the sky have challenging procedure, livelihood out of their personal belongings. The booty is copiousness - Good money, foreign places, in addition to Meeting new citizens. There is another sordid tale to the story. An inconsistent time schedules, Jet insulate, not making to home for many days sometimes stretching to months in addition to fireplace for days. An occupation that is well thought-out alluring, a job that take you approximately in every parts of the earth. But it is also the job, which raises many eyebrows. What are the characters that an airline looks for in an Airhostess? Going by the standard definition one can say that she should be one who is beautiful, nice-looking, intellectual, passionate in addition to has a capability to smirk at the end of a elongated as well as strenuous flight. An Air Hostess entails hostess in the heavens. An Air Hostess or a voyage warden or a chalet crewmember makes sure that the passengers have a contented expedition in the voyage. The future is dazzling for an airhostess as there has been a enormous enlarge in privatization in addition to foreign association. This training is being communicated to train workers for service in aviation business as Cabin Crew (Air hostess / Flight Purser) Functions of a cabin squad are to look after the traveler on bard underneath normal situation in addition to protection of the passenger during an urgent situation. The education curriculum has been intended as per the syllabus specified by the Director General of Civil Aviation, Government of India. After completion of the training, the candidates will be required to undertake a written test and spoken meeting conducted by the faculty to issue them "Certificate of Achievement". There are numerous chances both in conjugal in addition to international airlines. An Air Hostess can be promoted to the post of Senior Flight Attendant along with then Head assistant. It is also promising to broaden your horizons into any one of the other departments in the airline industry. In this module you will be learning following components.
1. Aviation General Knowledge: Account of Indian Aviation Industry and a general perspective on the aviation industry as whole, knowing on the air coding and also about the concept of mechanism that goes in Air Turbine Fuel, Airport & Airline Terms and Codes, different variants and categories of aircrafts, scientific systems manuals in the aircraft, knowledge of destinations with reference to domestic as well as international terminals, new directives and guidelines offered by DGCA, Types of aircraft equipments, Phases of flight mappings, GMT Calculations, Important domestic and international airlines, Aviation abbreviations, World Geography, Different airports of the world , Civil Aviation in India, Cabin Crew training DGCA requirements.
2. Airplane Technical Knowledge: Basic hypothesis of flights as well as their practical applications, assortment of systems of airplanes, airplane outside/internal parts, Interior, Emergency equipment and their uses, Safety and Survivals, Handling Emergency on board. (i) De-pressurization (ii) Fire (iii) Bomb Scare (iv) Belly Landing (v) Anticipated and unanticipated evacuation (vi) Anti hijack process (vii) ditch (viii) Hydraulic & Pneumatics failures.
3. In-flight repair: Duties and responsibility of an air hostess, customer service and passenger handling, passenger handling terms, In-flight food, In-flight amusement, In-flight announcements, talent of manufacture cocktails.
4. First Aid Training: First Aid and Physician's Kits, Aviation Medicine, Flying related health problems and their remedies, Dealing with medical emergencies on board, Procedures, Equipment required, e.g. airsickness, Ear discomfort, Heart attack, CRP, Emergency child birth on board the aircraft, Death on the aircraft etc.
5. Behavior Traits: Understanding our feelings, running complicated clientele, Self-confidence, Behavioral Sciences, How to knob complaints, lively snooping, Managing constant worry and nervousness, using positive words, passenger care. Inter-personal relationship in addition to transactional investigation. Etiquette's and manners
6. Personality Development (Personal Grooming):What it takes to make a wonderfulprospective employee, Telephone manners, Communication skills, Body language, Appearance and postures, Diet instructions, General Awareness, the art of good conversation, Voice intonation, Make up, individual hygiene, train to keep fit.
7. Airline meeting training: How to write an application, Preparation of CV, Dress code for airline, preparation for interviews, Mock talk session, Group deliberations, Guidelines for Entrance written examination of airlines.