Football Coach TrainingThe Academy VCF
£ 81 - (Rs 6,802)
- 30 hours of study
What could be improved I have no complaint of the course
Would you recommend this course? Yes.
Teachers and trainers (5)
Diplomat in Physical Education, Football Coach Supervisor level III, Valencia FC Youth team coach, Coach at Campus Internacionales Fundación Valencia C.F. Japón (Junio 2010), Lecturer at Cefire course from Conselleria de Educación y Deporte (Perspectivas Formativas en Fútbol, June 2007)
- Acquire basic knowledge of football such as an educator and social cohesion.
- Gain a basic knowledge of the psychological character , knowing the principal characteristics of a footballer
- Learn about the main injuries to a footballer, its treatment and prevention
- Obtain theoretical skills necessary to work with technique and tactics in football in General, regardless of the type of football that is implemented, football 11 and 7.
- Practical knowledge of coaches in your area such as in the school of Valencia C.F.
- Initiation process of the planning of sports, adapting to the needs of the competition and the annual period.
- Training for the preparation of training sessions and the development of planning of them according to the progression made.
- Expanding basic knowledge of football coaching and to applying it afterwards with the greater knowledge and thoughts of great football professionals.
- Interaction with other coaches, knowledge of the common problems of other teams and find situations that not even I had noticed, but which could happen in the future.
- Basic knowledge of coaching and its application in sport.