Foreign Licence Conversion Vocational TrainingAerodynamiks Avigation Pvt. Ltd.
Price on request
Conversion of the other countries license into an Indian License is must in order to find job with an Indian operator. This needs the students to sit for the DGCA exam.
We give rigorous training to help students to prepare for the examination of conversion. A forty five day fast track course, it covers Navigation, Meteorology & Air Regulation, assists students in getting ready for the examination in the minimum possible time.
The training starts in the initial week of March, June, September & December and continues till the exam. Applicants who are willing for comprehensive classes can sign up for our regular batch & then shift to FLCT.
1. Small revision of Aviation
* Normal Navigation: Numerical problems, along with maps and charts
* Planning of the Flight: Numerical problems (CP/PNR, fundamental and engine failure cases)
* Radio Aids - Tracking methods
* Revision of Sample Questions
2. Meteorology of Aviation (according to examination needs)
* 3. Regulations of Air and Aircraft Manual India - Vol. I and II (The Aircraft Act, 1934 & The Aircraft Rules, 1937)
* ICAO; Documents (general coverage as applicable)
* AIC or AIP or CARS
* Revision of Model Question