Fraud and Forensic Accounting - FoundationPahladsingh Accountancy And Consultancy
In Hyderabad, Delhi, Ghana (Ghana) and 3 other venues
$ 1,300 - (Rs 86,896)
- At 6 venues
Teachers and trainers (1)
- What is fraud?
- How to recognize fraud: what are common patterns of fraud?
- How to develop a fraud methodology?
- How to structure an interview with witnesses?
- When is an investigation necessary?
- How to conduct a fraud investigation?
- How to develop, organize and document evidence?
- How to write a report on the findings?
- How to develop a code of business ethics and conduct?