FRONTLINE MARKETING STRATEGIES (NON-LIFE)National Insurance Academy
Price on request
The programme is designed to focus on the marketing executives’ role in the emerging economic scenario and to give them specific and practical inputs on various aspects of marketing with special reference to services marketing. Special emphasis will be given to customer focused strategies besides conceptual framework of strategic marketing including behavioural balanced score card analysis to areas such as rural marketing, marketing research, distribution channel management, supply chain management and training strategy.
At the end of the programme the participants will be able to:
• Use market research information for measuring market potential.
• Prepare action initiatives for implementation.
• Determine time frame and monitoring mechanism for achieving results.
• Select target market segments and prepare matching resources.
• Familiarize with current environment under detariff regime
• Making use of data analysis on premium & claims-understanding the price algorithm
• Marketing concepts and services marketing
• Marketing challenges in emerging scenario
• Market research, segmentation and marketing intelligence
• Brand building , Advertising and sales promotion
• Communication and presentation skills in marketing
• Product developments & innovations
• Distribution strategies in corporate, retail & rural sectors
• Customer Service Management & Relationship building
• Understanding customers expectations
• Extractions methodology and analysis
• Brokers’ regulations, Emerging conflicts / issues with intermediaries
• Rural Marketing Strategies / Retail Ins. Strategies / Micro Insurance marketing strategies
• Reinsurance practice in underwriting business
• Grievance redressal & use of alternative dispute resolution mechanism for quality service delivery