Gardening and Outdoor DesignDeka Online Courses
- 35 hours of study
- Online campus
- Delivery of study materials
- Support service
- Personal tutor
Frequent Asked Questions
· Who is it intended for?
To any person who wants to approach the Gardening world
Internet connection and personal mail box.
Certificate of Attendance.
· What marks this course apart?
Greater quality with minor cost
· What happens after requesting information?
We will immediately contact you, usually by email within 24 hours. The couse will begin after confirming payment
What you'll learn on the course
Teachers and trainers (1)
Here we explain the main parts of the syllabus:
- Introduction to general gardening,
- afterwards we will talk over apartment plants and their choosing, balcony and garden pots,
- special farming: hydroponics and bonsai,
- plants care, watering and leaves cleaning, light, temperature, humidity and fertilization,
- main parasitic illnesses,
- outdoor plants: tools, garden pots choice, outgarden plants choice, aromas, farming, planting calendar, cleaning, fruit trees, taking advantage of the shadow within the garden