GENERAL MANAGEMENT PROGRAMMENational Insurance Academy
Price on request
The Programme for the Young Executives from GIC Re are targeted at junior level Officers within 40 years of age. The participants will get an input on latest developments in insurance industry.
The methodology adopted for this programme will be more interactive with workshops, case studies, group discussions or presentations etc. rather than class-room lectures. Practical applications of soft skills will be assessed and reviewed.
At the end of the programme the participants will be able to:
• Internalize the various concepts relating to General Management, HRM.
• Identify modern trends and developments.
• Scan the business environment with a view to identify appropriate strategies for the
competitive environment and plan for better growth.
• Strategize to raise productivity and response levels of team members in the office and in the field.
• Self Management
• Time Management
• Human Resource Management
• Communication Skills
• CRM in actual practice
• Stress Management
• Team Building
• Leadership Skills
• Business Ethics
• Emerging trends in Insurance Industry