Get to Know SAP's Innovative Enterprise SolutionsopenSAP
What you'll learn on the course
To be competitive and remain relevant in todayâ€™s business world, a good IT solution has to:
- Enable business anywhere at any time, on any device
- Crunch big data easily and quickly
- Be tailored to the specific needs of the customer
Join our lectures and learn how SAP responds to these challenges.
This six week course provides you with a broad overview of SAPâ€™s latest technologies, covering many engaging topics like SAP HANA, SAP Mobile Platform, and SAP Cloud. It begins with an overview of SAP enterprise solutions and an introduction to SAP Business Suite powered by SAP HANA. You will then learn about SAP solutions in key areas such as analytics and mobile security; you will be introduced to SAPâ€™s cloud-based solutions like SuccessFactors and Ariba, and you will also have the chance to discover the new SAP Fiori user experience. In addition to this, you will see how SAP offers tailored solutions to meet customersâ€™ business needs, for example with best practices provided through simplified solution deployment.
- Starting from: September 3, 2014, 9am UTC. Please check your timezone carefully.
- Duration: 6 weeks (4 - 6 hours per week)
- Final exam: October 15 â€“ October 22, 2014
- Course language: English
- How is an openSAP course structured?
- Week 1: SAP History and Applications
- Week 2: SAP Analytics
- Week 3: Mobility and User Interface
- Week 4: SAP HANA
- Week 5: SAP Cloud
- Week 6: Simplified Solution Deployment
- Week 7: Final Exam
Professionals and students who are interested in learning more about business and IT Solutions
Basic knowledge of IT is recommended but not mandatory