GMAT TrainingKIC Educational Mentors
- At 3 venues
The Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) is a computer-adaptive test (CAT). The GMAT measures basic verbal, mathematical, and analytical writing skills. It is specifically designed to help graduate schools assess the qualifications of applicants for advanced study in business and management. It is important to recognize that the GMAT evaluates skills and abilities that develop over relatively long periods of time. The GMAT does not test specific knowledge obtained in college course work, and it does not seek to measure achievements in any specific areas of study.
The GMAT consists of three main parts
Analytical Writing Assessment: 60-minute section - It consists of two separate writing tasks-Analysis of an Issue and Analysis of an Argument. You are allowed 30 minutes to complete each one.
Quantitative: 75-minute section (37 questions) - It consists of two question types-Data Sufficiency and Problem Solving.
Verbal: 75-minute section (41 questions) - It consists questions of three question types-Reading Comprehension, Critical Reasoning, and Sentence Correction. You are allowed a maximum of 75 minutes to complete this entire section.
The GMAT score is valid for 5 years.
The KIC - GRE Program
Highlights of the KIC - GRE program:
- Coaching in small groups (approximately 18 Students)
- Intensive classroom sessions with particular emphasis on the GRE writing - assessment and the verbal section
- Fees include the library facility with Books & CDs
- Unlimited access to the computer test room and study room
- Personalized study plan based on diagnostic test
- Score monitoring program
- Course duration in accordance with test dates
Registration procedure for the KIC - GRE program:
The registration has to be completed at the Bandra or Andheri or Ghatkopar center. Classes are conducted at Bandra or Andheri or Ghatkopar center. To enroll for the program you need to complete the following formalities:
1. Fill up a registration form (provided at the KIC Center)
2. Appear for a 90 minute diagnostic test
3. Submit 5 passport size photographs
4. Pay the fees either by cheque or cash (cheques are made payable to "KIC")