GRE Test PreparationImpact Academy
Price on request
The Graduate Record Examination (GRE) is needed by most graduate students who wish to study in the US for non-business fields such as Engineering and Arts. The GRE is a computer adaptive test conducted make it red across the world.
The GRE General Test measures verbal reasoning, quantitative reasoning, critical thinking, and analytical writing skills that have been acquired over a long period of time and that are not related to any specific field of study.
Verbal Reasoning - The skills measured include the test taker's ability to
* analyze and evaluate written material and synthesize information obtained from it
* analyze relationships among component parts of sentences
* recognize relationships between words and concepts.
Quantitative Reasoning - The skills measured include the test taker's ability to
* understand basic concepts of arithmetic, algebra, geometry, and data analysis
* reason quantitatively
* solve problems in a quantitative setting.
Analytical Writing - The skills measured include the test taker's ability to
* articulate complex ideas clearly and effectively
* examine claims and accompanying evidence
* support ideas with relevant reasons and examples
* sustain a well-focused, coherent discussion
* control the elements of standard written English.
For the Issue task, two essay topics are presented and you choose one. The Argument task does not present a choice of topics; instead one topic is presented.
An unidentified verbal or quantitative pretest section may be included and may appear in any order after the analytical writing section. It is not counted as part of your score.
An identified research section that is not scored may be included, and it is always at the end of the test.
Any graduate student intends to pursue for an MBA or any other business field will need the GMAT. The GMAT is required by practically all top ranked business schools worldwide.
Students who prepare for GRE with us follow a systematic schedule of lectures and practice sections designed to cover all areas of the test. We place particular emphasis on building a strong foundation in grammar, reasoning and reading skills, and math concepts. We also train students in effective essay writing for the Analytical Writing Assignment.