H R M & INDUSTRIAL RELATIONSNational Insurance Academy
Price on request
The human relationship in an enterprise plays a pivotal role. If managed efficiently, it can be the key to success. This involves managing the relationship with employees vis-a-vis their representatives. The concept of the organizational relationship is undergoing a change and therefore it is essential for the Managers/ Executives to develop adequate skills with shift in mindset/approach to improve the managerial effectiveness.
At the end of the programme, participants will be able to:
• Apply the concepts of Industrial Relations in their workplace with an awareness of their historical background.
• Identify the relevant legal provisions
• Implement disciplinary procedures with objective assessment.
• Make use of HRM for overall people development, conflict resolution through negotiations leading to improvement in the level of managerial effectiveness.
• Strategic issues such as people development through counselling, team building,
• Developing a participative culture
• Legal aspects of Industrial Relations
• Preventive vigilance
• Mechanisms to detect frauds
• CVC & Corporate Guidelines
• Implications of R.I. Act
• Issuance of charge sheet, other related matters & Role of concerned Departments.
• Details of disciplinary proceedings and other related issues.
• Role of HRD intervention in smooth Industrial Relations
• Information Technology as a tool in vigilance matters
• Cyber Frauds
• Case studies
• Communication Skills
• Business Ethics