Haemodynamic Invasive Monitoring CourseTACT Academy
Price on request
In this training program, candidates will learn about:
* Understanding of Peripheral Venous Cannulation insertion, care, and difficulties, know
preparation, instruction and beware of the central line, arterial line and pulmonary artery catheterization
* Learn how to stop Catheter-related Blood Stream Infections
* Security created a pressure transducer for invasive monitoring
* Discuss the use of infusion pump,
* Understanding of central venous pressure monitoring, arterial line waveform, pulmonary
artery catheterization waveform.
The interested candidates can complete this program within a day
Who can attend this program?
This program specially designed for physicians only.