Handcrafted BeerDeka Online Courses
- 35 hours of study
- Online campus
- Delivery of study materials
- Support service
- Personal tutor
Frequent Asked Questions
· Who is it intended for?
To any person who wants to approach the Beer world
Internet connection and personal mail box.
Certificate of Attendance.
· What marks this course apart?
Greater quality with minor cost
· What happens after requesting information?
We will immediately contact you, usually by email within 24 hours. The couse will begin after confirming payment
What you'll learn on the course
Teachers and trainers (1)
Here we explain the main parts of the syllabus:
- beer's history and tasting,
- high low and spontaneous fermentation,
- tasting techniques (colour, smell, taste, aftertaste, foam)
- abbey beers,
- yeast and activation,
- wheat cooking, must filtering boiling and hopping, must heat reduction, conservation, bottling and ripening.