Hardware A+ Training & Certification In PuneConnections Infotech
Price on request
A+ Certification Program (CompTIA A + Certification)
Introduction to COMPTIA: CompTIA (Computing Technology Industry Association) is a leading world Information Technology trade association with influence in all fields of the Information Technology organization. With around 20,000 members in 102 states, the association has been promoting Information Technology since 24 years.
Introduction to A+ Certification: CompTIA A+ certification is a worldwide, vendor-independent identified by major software and hardware sellers, distributors and resellers. CompTIA A+ verifies and certifies the technician to do tasks which include installation, configuration, diagnostics, preventive maintenance and basic networking. Domains including security, safety and environment and communication and professionalism are also covered in the exam.
Advantages of A+ Certification program:
The A+ certification is industry recognition. CompTIA A+ is part of the certification track for corporations like Microsoft, Cisco, Novell and Hewlett-Packard. Other technology industries, with CompuCom and Ricoh, have made CompTIA A+ certification mandatory for their service technicians.
In this CompTIA A+ program candidates will covered these following topics:
* A+ Introduction.
* Learn about Operating System.
* PC Technician Professional Best Practice.
* Troubleshoot system components.
* Install and manage network connections.
* Understand the principles of networks.
* Support laptops & portable computing devices.
* Support printers & scanners.
* Understand Personal Computer Security Concepts.
* Support personal computer security