HARDWARE BASIC COURSE – TROUBLE SHOOTINGNational Insurance Academy
Price on request
As Computer hardware and software grow in capacity and complexity, the problems of configuring and troubleshooting the system grow in proportion. Dependency of organizations on these systems too has increased in recent past. This course provides with the tools and techniques the officers need to avoid or minimize downtime, repair or reconfigure the PC, maximize the performance of PC systems, troubleshoot the problems that accompany complex configurations, and recover lost data and files. Throughout this course, participant will perform intensive hands-on exercises on Pentium systems with hard disks, network interface cards, USB and DVD drives.
At the end of this programme the participants will able to Install, Upgrade and troubleshoot the PC Hardware. This will help them in avoiding or minimizing downtime of the machines.
• Computer Architecture
• The Disk Drives and Memory
• I/O Devices and Display
• Computer Assembling techniques
• Installation, configuration & Up grading of OS and Applications
• Basic Data Recovery concepts
• Diagnosing, Troubleshooting and Preventive Maintenance
• Configuration editing and hardware configuration
• Power and Surge Protection
• Basic Networking concepts