High voltage safety courseInternational Maritime Training Centre
Price on request
Current expertise has allowed the building of superior vessels & installation, & their designer have put in high voltage equipments to manage the huge power requirement.
Operator of this equipments need to be well coached in all aspect of High Voltage Security
For the 1st time in the Indian sub-continent, modified coaching is currently obtainable to the nautical sectors. Planned & formulated by I.M.T.C., the "High Voltage Security program" provides priceless benefit to Marine Engineer & Electrical Officer.
The program covers hands-on exercises on an real High Voltages Panels consisting of Vacuum Circuits Breakers, Earthings switches along with the connected interlock, possible & present transformer, Bus Bar chambers & Low Voltages Security Relaying panels, thus publicizing the candidates with High Voltage equipments & the different secured process for managing the same.
To modify the candidates to :
· realize the functioning of the different specialised component & equipments used in High Voltage installation.
· Function, maintains & trouble-shoot High Voltage installation securely & expeditiously.
· Study through sharing of experience among candidates.
The program is suitable for:
All Electrical Officer & Marine Engineer.
· High Voltages on boards - Theories
- explanation of High Voltage generator
- Stators & rotors building.
- Lay-out of high voltage electrical systems on boards.
- Earthings & separating arrangement on the chief busbars.
- Separations of high & low voltages allocation systems.
- High Voltage calculating instrument & safety precaution.
- Tracing Shipboards Electrical circuits diagram of high voltage equipments.
· Risk & hazard from High Voltages (3.3 K.V - 6.6 K.V) - Theories
- unintentional contact with high voltage produced owing to Inter electrodes
Capacitances at hand in high voltage system.
- stock up energy in high voltage inductance due to remaining magnetism.
- Arcings, spark & explosion due to moistures, low insulations, looses
connection, & others
· Introducing High Voltage switchgears - Theory & hands-on on High Voltage Panels
- Vacuum circuit breaker.
- separating & removal process of circuit breaker for repair &
- preparation of key activated interlock & the significance of accurate series of
- Sulpha Hexa Floride circuit breaker (S.F.6)
- defence in V.C.B., in case of High Voltage or Earth faults or Low Insulations.
· Hands-on demonstrations of with-drawing or replacing the breakers, recent & possible (Voltages) transformer & assuring the vacuums with a vacuum checkers.
· Exercises: "Prove Dead" the place of works.