Higher National Diploma in Health and Social CareEThames Graduate School
Price on request
This program is an internationally recognized, UG level program, which is equal to the 1st & 2nd years of a UK university degree program. It is considered under the Level five of the UK National Qualification Framework. If the student already completed the Higher National certificate (HNC) then it take only 9 months more to complete the Higher National Diploma (HND).
The HNC & HND programs have been developed by UK employers & Edexcel for those who wish to attain real practical skill across a variety of health's & social care fields & they provides at the same time the essential job related knowledge's necessary for worker in the health & social care sectors.
These programs have been planned to provide students with the supporting knowledge, understanding & skill for service in health & social care, both in the UK & oversea. These experiences meets & exceed the national minimums standards of qualifications set by the Care Quality Commissions for those practicing health and social care in the UK.
The program is appropriate for that entire student who has already a work experiences in the sector who wish to gains practical skill & a formal NQF Level five qualifications in order to development to supervisor or junior management levels position.
To increase the HNC qualifications, a student must complete ten units, with a additional six units necessary to attain the HND qualifications.
Students have the choice to choose 1 out of the following three Higher National Certificate (HNC) programs:
* Higher National Certificate Health & Social Cares
* Higher National Certificate Health & Social Cares (Management)
* Higher National Certificate Health & Social Care (Health)
* Higher National Certificate or Diploma in Health & Social Cares program basics
* Communication in Health & Social Cares
* Values of Practices
* Make certain Health and safety
* Continuing Developments
* Working in Partnerships
* Managing HR in Health & Social Cares
* Managing Finance Resource in Health & Social Cares
* Facilitate Changes in Health & Social Cares
* Managing Quality in Health & Social Cares
* Public Health's
* Social Situation of Health and Social Cares
* Human Physiology
* Contemporary issue in Health & Social Cares
* Leadership and Organizations
* Health and Social Care Research Projects
The program duration varies fron 12 to 18 months. To get enroll for this program one should have A level standards or overseas equal to 12 years of educations, CBSE or ICSE or State Board Class XII with aggregate of 50 percentage or more, and also level third qualifications that includes UK NQF and QCF and the student should also be clear the IELTS examination with 5.5 marks minimum whose first language is not English.