Holistic and Energetic Naturopathy OperatorsDeka Online Courses
- 400 hours of study
- Online campus
- Delivery of study materials
- Support service
- Personal tutor
Frequent Asked Questions
· Who is it intended for?
To any person who wants to approach the Holistic world
Internet connection and personal mail box.
Certificate of Attendance.
· What marks this course apart?
Greater quality with minor cost
· What happens after requesting information?
We will immediately contact you, usually by email within 24 hours. The couse will begin after confirming payment
What you'll learn on the course
Teachers and trainers (1)
Here we explain the main parts of the syllabus:
- basis of scientific medicines, occidental medicine and oriental medicine (chinese and ayurvedic medicine)esoteric and analogical,
- basics of naturopathy, counselling and health psychology,
- energetic and homeopathic medicine, organotherapeutic, anthroposophical
- corporeal techniques and physic therapies of psychosomatic and metamedicine,
- panoramic of philosophical and methodological principles of manual, energetic, traditional, physic and alternative medicine used in naturopathy, the concept of energy and power in physics, biology, psychology, sociology and energetic naturopathy,
- health and illnesses, biopsychosocial sociological and health psychology approach, holism and its signification, basic principles and rules for a good quality of life,
- naturopathic alimentation science,
- phytotherapy and herbal sciences,
- flower therapy and phytotherapy: magic and science, Bach Australians, Alaskans, Californians, French Sardinian, Italians, energy and energetic medicines( pranotherapy, reiki, craniosacral, theta healing, EFT, vibrational energetic cut, crystal therapy, chromotherapy, kinesiology, therapy with guardian angels, prayers),
- massotherapy, plantar and manual reflexology,
- vega test,
- bioresonance equipment for intolerance analyses and bioenergetics therapies, crystal therapy, use of chakra and meridians,
- osteopathy and chiropractic,
- the role of sexuality in the quality of life research,
- techniques of display and relaxing,
- stress, anxiety, existential uneasiness, role of sharing, management of stress in naturopathy physical activity, ageing, menopause, human relationships, psychobiology, the role of suggestion within healing,
- craniosacral therapy
- communication and language of the body
- NLP, cognitive and behavioural techniques,
- how the mind works,
- emotional intelligence.