Hotel Management CourseDistance Learning Programs
Price on request
- Luzern (Switzerland)
Frequent Asked Questions
Where study abroad is a fun, it gives you global exposure and immense practical knowledge. You get to know different cultural and start looking at the world in a different perspective. You receive quality education which is available in the world and make the best use of it. Part time jobs are also available in most of the countries where you are allowed to work twenty hours in a week. Not only it supports you to take out your living expenses, it gives you work experience also. Many governmental and non-governmental agencies are offering scholarships and fellowships to students for study abroad programs.
Education abroad programs have always attracted the Indian students. Many financial institutions are also in favour of students when it comes to sanction loans for study abroad programs. Students prefer to go to America, Cananda, U.K, Germany, Australia, New Zealand and in various other countries like Switzerland, Singapore etc.
Study Abroad: Important Factors
Before you opt for studying abroad, you need to look at certain factors:
- Quality of education of the concerned institution or country you are planning to go.
- Cost of living
- Course fees
- Scholarship programs
- Part time work
What procedure you need to follow before going abroad?
You need to follow following procedures to make sure you are going to get best of it
- Consult the study abroad advisor so that you get to know about the different programs offered by several universities.
- Take help of the financial advisor to understand the criteria for getting load for abroad education.
- Seek assistance of the visa counselor to understand what type of visa you require
- Chalk out your budget in terms of affordability; things that you can afford and things that you cannot.
Once you have done your home work, you are ready to receive the benefits of education abroad.